Saturday, May 17, 2008

Winners!!! Winners!!! Winners!!!

I'm late getting to these today. My husband had outpatient surgery Thursday, and I've been a little off schedule. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be better.

Kathy at Sumballo is the winner of The Sovereign's Daughter by my friends Susan Downs and Susan May Warren.

Rebecca Yauger is the winner of Where the Truth Lies by Elizabeth Ludwig. I'm reading this one right now, and it's very good.

Carolyn W is the winner of One Holy Night by J. M Hochstetter.

All three of you need to email me your mailing address. There's a link in my profile.

Another interview will come tomorrow. If you don't want to miss any post to this blog, sign up for FeedBlitz under my profile.

2 comments:

Ronel said...

I hope your husband is feeling better soon.

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

Thank you, Mrs. Sidney. James is much better today. He had a skin cancer removed from his back.