Saturday, November 01, 2008

First Winners in Our New Format

How do you like the new look of the blog?

Mommyhood is thankless is the winner of In the Shadow of the Sun King by Golden Keyes Parson.

Ladystorm is the winner of Sweet Forever by Ramona Cecil.

Carly is the winner of Holiday Illusion by Lynette Eason, which I'm going to start reading today. I read Christmas books in November and review them.

All three of you need to click on my name (Lena Nelson Dooley) under Contributors in the right hand column. It will take you to my profile. Click on my email link and send me your mailing address.

I just found out that a book I thought would be published in the middle of 2010 will actually come out next year, so I will be really busy for the next several months meeting all my book deadlines. I won't have as much time to hunt the winners down. It's your responsibility to contact me now.

No comments: