Saturday, September 19, 2009

More!!! Book!!! Winners!!!

Linda (desertrose5173) is the winner of Kathryn's Fountain by David J. Claasen.

Host is the winner of The Rose Conspiracy by Craig Parshall.

Rose McCauley is the winner of One Imperfect Christmas by Myra Johnson.

Lynn McCallum is the winner of Surrender the Wind by Rita Gerlach.

All winners must send me their mailing address so their book can be sent to them. Click on View My Complete Profile and use the link to my email or go to www.lenanelsondooley.com and click on Contact Me.

5 comments:

Sherry Kuhn said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners! Happy Reading!

Sherry K

Erin said...

Congrats to the winners!

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Congrats winners!! :)

~ Lori
http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com

JJ said...

Congrats ladies. :)

host said...

Thank you all and especially to the lovely Ms Nelson Dooley for picking my name!!!

I've sent you an e-mail with my address.