Saturday, January 30, 2010

Last January 2010 Winners!!!

I apologize for being later with the winners list. I had a restless night, so I slept late this morning.

Casey is the winner of Mainely Mysteries by Megan Elaine Davis and Susan Page Davis.

Kim is the winner of The Country House Courtship by Lenore Rose Burkard.

Jo is the winner of Fatal Burn by Roxanne Rustand.

Robyn is the winner of The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble.

Smitty is the winner of Angel Promises by Katherin B. FitzPatrick.

Send me your mailing address in one of two ways:

Click on View My Complete Profile, then use the Email link.
Go to http://www.lenanelsondooley.com/ then click on Contact Me.

You have 6 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link, you will help support this blog.

We already have an exciting lineup in 2010, including my next book Love Finds You in Golden, New Mexico in May. More info on that will come later.

No comments: