Saturday, February 20, 2010

Winners! Winners!! Winners!!!

Karin is the winner of A Valentine Wish by Betsy St Amant.


Wyn is the winner of Songbird Under a German Moon by Tricia Goyer.

Diane Marie Shaw is the winner of Third Time's a Charm by Virginia Smith.


Judy Glidden is the winner of A Kiss for Cade by Lori Copeland.


Sheila Deeth is the winner of Double Trouble by Susan May Warren.
Send me your mailing address in one of two ways:
Click on View My Complete Profile, then use the Email link.
Go to http://www.lenanelsondooley.com/  then click on Contact Me.

You have 6 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link, you will help support this blog.

We already have an exciting lineup in 2010, including my next book Love Finds You in Golden, New Mexico in May. More info on that will come later.

1 comment:

Trinity Rose said...

Greetings,
I just wanted to say I really enjoy your blog. It is full of information on lots of books and always a friendly place to be.
Blessings,
Trinity Rose aka Wanda

Would love for you to be one of my followers. I'm very new at this. Will start reviewing books in a week. Thanks,
http://thelifeandtimesofwanda.blogspot.com/