Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last 2011 Winners!!


I want to thank each of you for being loyal followers of my blog. It would bless me a lot if you would tell everyone you know who likes to read about it. You will help Christian fiction reach a larger market.


And I pray blessings on you and your family in 2012


Robyn (NE) is the winner of Warring Spirits by April W Gardner.
Edwina (GA) is the winner of Ashes to Beauty by Kim Zweygardt. 
Salena (TX) is the winner of Cabin on Pinto Creek by  A J Hawke.
Katie G (NC) is the winner of Hailee, by Penny Zeller.


Since so many of you left me comments about my Christmas story, I chose one of you to win one of my Christmas books. 


Lorna Faith (Alberta) is the winner.

If you won a book and you really like it, consider giving the author the courtesy of writing a review on Goodreads, Amazon.com, Christianbooks.com, Barnes and Noble, or other Internet sites. 


Congratulations
, everyone. Send me your mailing address:
Click the Contact Me link at the top of the blog, and send me an Email.

When you contact me, please give the title of the book you won, so I won't have to look it up.

Remember, you have 4 weeks to claim your book.

If you didn't win and you plan to order the book, please use the link provided on the individual interview. By using that link when you order, you will help support this blog.

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Congratulations!!

Abigail Mitchell said...

Congratulations!
Happy New Year!