Thursday, November 26, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

There are a lot of things I'm thankful for. Every member of my family being together for Thanksiving for the first time in several years. Now that our army grandson is out of the army, we'll all be together.

Our family is close, and I'm thankful.

My husband has loved me for over 51 years, and I'm thankful.

I've had several health issues for the last 14 months, and God was with me through every step of the way, and I thankful.

Here's a song that says what I feel about the Lord:

4 comments:

Connie Porter Saunders said...

Yes, many of us have had trials but through it all, we have been abundantly blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Connie from KY

fredamans said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Caryl Kane said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Wendy Newcomb said...

I really enjoy Andrea's books and this one sounds great. What a beautiful cover!

Wendy in FL

wfnren at aol dot com